2010/04/01

Happy, Jealous, Determined

All of these reports are coming in every day about someone else who's been Liberated, yet still Health Canada and the MS Society don't budge on the Liberation from CCSVI issue.

Hands formerly numb or useless coming back to life. Feet that have been cold for years warming up. I am SO HAPPY for these people, but find myself feeling something I've rarely felt in my life - jealous. Jealous because I want to be Liberated too, but Health Canada and the MS Society don't budge on the Liberation and CCSVI issue.

I've discussed it with my mother who is wanting to help me out with this and pay for me to leave Canada, my home, to have the procedure done in Buffalo, New York because Health Canada and the MS Society don't budge on the Liberation and CCSVI issue.

Reading the success stories make me determined to have the procedure done before CCSVI can take anything more away from me. I really want to stay in Canada to have the procedure, but Health Canada and the MS Society don't budge on the Liberation and CCSVI issue.

My guess, and those of scores of others is that there is too much money to be made by Big Pharma to even inch towards Liberation for us. Much more profitable for Health Canada and the MS Society to keep pushing drugs we can't afford, that make us sick, or help us a bit for a little while at us, hoping we'll shut up and forget that there's a solution now.

Health Canada and the MS Society don't budge on the Liberation and CCSVI issue, but we have seen the results and we're getting ANGRY. We need them to sanction this procedure in our country NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment